2019 Alberta Lacrosse Referee Association Officiating Clinics
General Clinic Information (PLEASE READ)
- Clinics are requested by each local governing body, based on prior anticipated numbers
- ALL CLINICS RUN FROM 9:00am UNTIL 4:00PM, with lunch provided. Please arrive at 8:45 to get checked in.
- Clinic fees may be refunded up to 7 days before the clinic for a 10% service fee. Cancellations later than 7 days prior may or may not be refundable, at the discretion of the ALA Manager of Officiating
- ALL ALRA REFEREE EQUIPMENT MUST BE PURCHASED THROUGH THE REGISTRATION SITE!!
No equipment will be available to buy at the clinic. You can select desired equipment during your registration process.
- Clinic registration cut off is the Tuesday prior to the clinic date
CHOOSING YOUR CLINIC:
Entry/L1 - $65 - New officials, referees with one to 2 years experience. (Must turn 14 by Dec 31, 2019)
Level 2-3 - $115 - Officials with 2+ years experience, and at least 16 years of age, as well as newer level 3 officials (Must be 18 to advance to Level 3)
Level 4-6 - $150 - Provincial super clinic for experienced ALRA officials. This is for veteran level 3 officials and up.
WHAT TO BRING:
- 2 Pencils or Pens
- Scrap paper or notebook
- Water bottle
- Smart Device (exam is electronic for this year)
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED?
*CLA Rule Book (mandatory) - $15 - (Will be automatically added to all Registrants for the 2019 season)
*CLA Jersey - standard - $45
*ALRA Referee Bag - $65
*Fox40 Classic Whistle - $15
Solid black pants with large pockets
Black running shoes
Black CSA Approved Helmet (visor optional)
*These items can be purchased/bundled with your clinic registration, if you miss purchasing equipment there will be a shipping charge added*
CALL (Red Deer & Area)
March 23rd, 2019 - Entry/Level 1 - Notre Dame High School (Red Deer)
March 30th, 2019 - Entry/Level 1 - Innisfail Library (Innisfail)
April 13th, 2019 - Entry/Level 1 - Lacombe Upper Elementary School (Lacombe)
April 27th, 2019 - Level 2/Level 3 - Notre Dame High School (Red Deer)
2019 Box Lacrosse Game Fees
|JR TIER II, III||$73|
|JR B, SR C||$79|
|JR A, SR B||$85|